ZKTeco K40 Fingerprint Attendance and Access Control Machine
- ZKTeco K40 is a fingerprint attendance machine and Simple Access Control Terminal
- Most importantly, it has a built-in backup battery which can eliminate the trouble of power
- You can get the best from it with elegant appearance and reliable quality
- It is able to verify fingerprints with higher efficiency.
- It is well known for easy installation and Connectivity.
Price 7500 Tk
The K40 Pro is one of the most advanced fingerprint attendance machines of ZKTeco. This access control terminal features a 2.8 inch TFT screen display. The time attendance machine has a simple yet effective interface that makes it easy to use. It comes with TCP/IP client and USB communication, which makes data management very easy.
The K40 Pro is equipped with an in-built backup battery that ensures uninterrupted performance. This is helpful, especially in case of a power outage, and also makes the machine portable. Additionally, the machine provides multiple interfaces for third-party exit buttons and electric locks. K40 supports multiple languages, which makes it suitable for different work requirements.
The attendance machine has a fingerprint capacity of 1000 and an optional 1000 ID card capacity. Moreover, the record capacity is 80,000. K40 Pro features some standard functions such as WDMS, SMS, self-service query, and work code. It also has an automatic status switch, web server, schedule bell, etc. Furthermore, the attendance machine functions with push data technology.
- 2.8 inches TFT screen display
- Economical attendance solution
- Integrated backup battery
- Supports multiple languages
- Interfaces for third-party exit button and electric lock
- Easy data management with USB host and TCP/IP communication
- Fingerprint capacity of 1000 (2000 without SSR)
- A record capacity of 80,000 and ID card capacity of 1000 (optional)
- Standard functions are Web Server, Automatic Status Switch, Schedule Bell, WDMS, Self-Service Query, DST, 9 Digits User ID, Wok Code, and T9 Input
- ID/Mifare optional functions
- Operating temperature ranges between 0 °C and 45 °C
- Less than 0.5 sec of verification speed