ZKTeco F22 Fingerprint Attendance Machine and Access Control
- F22 is an innovative ultra-thin fingerprint time attendance machine and access control terminal with Wi-Fi
- Fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm
- BioID sensor and excellent matching speed
- Provides superior touching experience with touch keypad
- This device can be used in different networks
- 2.4 inch TFT LCD color screen
Price 10500 Tk
ZKTeco F22 is an access control terminal and fingerprint attendance machine that uses the 10.0 fingerprint algorithm. The attendance machine has Wi-Fi connectivity and a BioID sensor. With these two features, the F22 offers exceptional performance along with precision and reliability. Moreover, the verification and user recognition speed is not more than 1 second.
The sleek and ultra-thin design of the attendance machines makes it a good choice for compact office spaces. Furthermore, it offers users with high-quality image infrared detection sensor. It also has a superior touch keypad for a quick touching experience. The attendance machine can be installed as standalone or even with a third-party access control panel. The control panel should support the standard Wiegand signal.
F22 features a built-in auxiliary input that allowed linking to an emergency switch or wired detector. The machine also provides RS485 and TCP/IP to use the machine in different networks along with Wi-Fi connectivity. Multiple verification modes give users several choices according to their comfort. F22 has full access control features for ease of use.
- Sleek and ultra-thin design
- 2.4 inches TFT color screen and touch keys
- Wi-Fi connectivity and TCP/IP or RS485 network interface
- Built-in auxiliary input to link with an emergency switch or wired detector
- ZKFinger VX10.0 algorithm version
- BioID / SilkID sensor (optional)
- 3000 fingerprint capacity and 5000 (optional) card capacity or Mifare Card
- Wiegand input and output signal
- Multiple verification modes
- Full access control features: door sensor, alarm, anti-passback, and an exit button
- Access control interfaces for third-party electric lock.